Phone services if you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless:
- Homelessness Gateway (including Families)
1800 003 308 (freecall from a landline) 24 hours, 7 days
- Trace-A-Place (Aged between 15 and 25)
1300 306 046 or 1800 807 364 (freecall from a landline)
- Domestic Violence Crisis Line
1800 800 098 (freecall from a landline)
You can also contact homeless service providers.
What kind of help can I get?
These services can assess your situation and can help by providing: referrals to the appropriate support services in your area
- information, advice and support
- crisis accommodation
- supportive housing
- transitional accommodation
- confidential counseling.